How to get rid of marks after having an acne on back?

Hi Doctor, I get pimple/acne (not sure what is the difference between these two) on my back. It is quite persistent, there are alteast 2-3 of such on my back almost every day and I get very uncomfortable. The dead ones have left their marks and is quite embarrassing. How to get rid of those marks and prevent the new ones from coming permanently?
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for the query, Both pimples and acne are same. Pimples is common term while Acne is medical term. Acne treatment needs a combination of approach. Please follow this regimen. 1. Apply epiduo cream in night, keep it for three hour and wash it off. 2. Apply dew soft moisturiser and sleep. 3. In early morning apply clindac gel. 4. After bath apply suncote gel if acne comes on face also. Carry on with this regimen for a month you will get improvement. This regimen will also reduce scar and pigmentation. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: How to get rid of marks after having an acne on back? 12 minutes later
Thanks for your answer doctor! Out of 4 options, I can go with any one and continue it for a month, right? Is epiduo cream available in local pharma shops? XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello No it is a series of steps. You have to follow entire thing step wise. Yes the cream is easily available. Thank you