How to get rid of low blood pressure?

Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 6 hours later

I am dr. XXXXXXX I will try my level best to help you.

1) NITRO-DUR - is nitroglycerine and it basically dilates the blood vessels, making more room for blood, which in turn decreases the blood pressures.

Blood pressure is the pressure exerted in the walls of blood vessels by column of blood , now as the diameter increases less pressure will be exerted on the vessels and so the low pressure effect is seen.

2) Olmetec is drug that helps kidney to stop making chemical which constrict / narrow the blood vessels, which indirectly helps to reduce the blood pressure by dilating the vessels from its normal status.

3) warfarin is blood thinner and has no effect on blood pressure.

Please feel free to contact me, in case of any question or concern about above explanation or may be other query.

Thanks for the query