How to get rid of inflammation after using a penis ring?

After using a penis ring -- the skin on the underside of the shaft split right down the middle. This has caused a small bubbling - a clear pocket of inflammation. I can actually move it along the shaft where it collects at the top. When i squeeze it, clears fluid comes out. But, it always comes back. Is there any way, a cream or something ---that will help get rid of this ??? After rough sex. where heavy penis slapping was applied. It appears there is a loss of pigment on the head of penis. It is a small white spot. There is no pain and my penis works great, thank god. But, is there any way to get rid of the white spot ???
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Apply antibiotic cream and avoid sex for 3 days Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW It appears you wore the ring for more than 30 minutes , resulting in edema and reduced blood supply. Please clarify if you have numbness as well. If no numbness s there, the white spot will disappear after 1-2 days. Applying ice cub may help a bit. The collection of fluid is an indication of penile damage. Apply some antibiotic cream and abstain from sex for 3 days Any more query is welcome DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow-up: How to get rid of inflammation after using a penis ring? 8 hours later
What type of antibiotic cream should I use along the underside of my penis. It is along the shaft. This is where the clear fluid pocket is. Now the white spot appeared months ago and my doctor said Iam losing the pigment. This is a separate issue. Thus, which cream for the clear fluid inflammation ? And can I bring that pigment back ? Thanks for your help.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Brief Answer: I prefer Neosporin in my patients Detailed Answer: Hello I prefer to prescribe Neosporin cream to my patients. It is equally important to avoid sex for a few days so that injury is not aggravated. Pigment return seems difficult. If it is working fine, why bother about color? Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa