How to get rid of garlic burn marks on face?

Doctor I have some garlic burn marks on my face ..please prescribe me how to get well soon from this marks
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: kojic acid and vitamin c with steroid wil help. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing here. It seems you are having post inflammatory hyperpigmentatuon. Avoid sun as far as possible.Use a good sunscreen. You can apply a mild steroid cream like hydrocortisone at day time.Use it for a week only.This will help in early fading of spots. At night time you can apply a combination of kojic acid and vitamin c cream.You need to continue this with 2 to 3 months. In case there is no response you can go for chemical peels.You need to consult a dermatologist for this. I hope this will help you.In case if you have any concerns i will be happy to help you.Take care.