How to get rid of dark oily complexion and blackheads on face?

Dear Dr. My face color is so dark as compare to my body color. still i have never used any cosmetics cream or other thing. Only i wash my face with water by 3-4 times in a day. My face is very oily. there are some keel but no pimples. My lips color are dark also. i m non smoker. Please suggest to overcome this issues.
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 24 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing to us. From the details provided above, you have three skin concern- oily skin, blackheads/whiteheads, dark skin color. You might follow these suggestions to improve your skin texture and complexion 1) use a salicylic acid based face wash two times in a day ( few brands are- saslic or AHA glow-s or sali ac or spongy sal) 2) Use a good sunscreen meant for oily skin like suncote or ultraguard etc 3) Get your blackheads and whiteheads extracted. To prevent further development of these lesions use tretinoin based creams like supatret or nexret or revize etc in night. Apply a very thin layer over face only in night. If applied in large quantity may irritate face. 4) use a Kojic acid vitamin c based cream in day time over face as well as lips to improve complexion(kojivit cream/ carofit ultra) 5) if possible take few sessions of peels from your dermatologist. Salicylic acid peels or glycolic acid peels can be taken to reduce oiliness, treat blackheads/whiteheads and improve skin color. Hope this helped. Should there be any further query, feel free to write back. Take care