How to get rid of back pain?
User rating for this question
How to avoid back pain. I use to sit in fornt of computer daily more than 10hrs.
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: take frequent breaks from the computer Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I understand your problem. Do not sit continuously in front of computer for long hours. You must take frequent breaks like once every hour. Also, use a soft cushion to support your back while sitting in the chair. Lie down flat on your mattress, do not use a pillow to support your head. Do back stretching exercises daily. When you maintain an erect back posture, along with these above measures, your back pain will go away. Hope this helps you. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- Stiff leg spinal stenosis
- How to fake back pain
- Red line butt crack parasite
- Red painful in butt crack
- Red stripe butt crack pain sitting
- Sugar makes my back hurt
- How to treat back pain
- How to reduce back pain
- Polyp in butt crack
- How to get rid off upper back pain
- My back starts to hurt when im walking
- I fell on the ice and landed on my back kind of on the right
- Having severe back pain how to get rid of this
- Keep getting bruises on my lower back
- Movable mass on butt crack