How to get rid of back pain?

How to avoid back pain. I use to sit in fornt of computer daily more than 10hrs.
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: take frequent breaks from the computer Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I understand your problem. Do not sit continuously in front of computer for long hours. You must take frequent breaks like once every hour. Also, use a soft cushion to support your back while sitting in the chair. Lie down flat on your mattress, do not use a pillow to support your head. Do back stretching exercises daily. When you maintain an erect back posture, along with these above measures, your back pain will go away. Hope this helps you. Get well soon.