How to get rid of acne marks and freckles on my face?

Dermatologist
Question
I've acne in my face.I am using Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5 and faceclin gel.I have acne marks and freckles growing day by day.Kindly suggest something helpful to get rid of acne,acne marks and freckles
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Acne

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. These marks can be removed by using a hydroquinone based cream. Various creams are available in market like melalite xl, lookbrite etc. you can buy any of these. Apply it in night and in morning apply a sunscreen with at least 30 spf. This will give you relief from freckles as well as scars. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you

Follow-up: How to get rid of acne marks and freckles on my face? 32 minutes later
hydroquinone based cream has any side effects?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 34 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow up. Hydroquinone based creams can be safely used for up to 6 months. later it may cause excessive de pigmentation. Hence it is better to avoid it for more than 6 months. Let me know if you have any other doubts. thank you

Follow-up: How to get rid of acne marks and freckles on my face? 36 hours later
I've confirmed abouy hydrouinone based creams.Wockhardt's Depiwhite is available in market.Can I go for it?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 30 hours later
Brief Answer: depiwhite can be used Detailed Answer: Hello Yes you can use depiwhite. Just remember to start with short contact. For first week apply it in evening and keep for an hour and then wash off. From second week onwards you can apply and leave it overnight. Thank you