How to get rid of Callus formed on penis from masturbating?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2014
May 2014

Radiologist
Question
i have a calius on my penis fromm masterbating what can i buy over counter to get rid of it
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Use creams with vit E, moisturizers and lubricants Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing in to us. I have read through your query in detail. You must use lot of lubricants like ky jelly. This will decrease friction and protect the penis skin from developing cuts and bruises. Callus forms because of keratinization of the sensitive skin due to friction. There is no one cream that works well. You may try applying creams with vitamin E and moisturizures. There are some very strong preparations that can even cause burs if not use properly. I suggest you consult a dermatologist and get examined to know if they are required for you and also be careful to know how to use it. Hope your query is answered. Do write back if you have any doubts. Regards, Dr.Vivek