How to get rid from pores around nose and chin?

Dec 2012

i am getting a really bad smell out my pores round my nose and be honest i have been told it smells like shit.i also get a build up in my pores that a need to squeeze out quite often.what is wrong with me?????
Posted Fri, 29 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 15 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query,
I am pleased to be able to help you answer your query,
Your description is not quite clear when you mention squeezing from pores. Is it that you are squeezing nasal discharge when it blocks your nostril or you have a bump around your nostril and chin which discharges when you squeeze. In any case, you are evidently having a bacterial infection that will require antibiotics to treat it. It does not seem to be a big issue. Since I can not exactly see what you are trying to describe, I will suggest you pay a visit to a doctor who can get that examined and prescribe a course of antibiotics to take that can eradicate completely the bacteria causing the foul smelling. Simple available antibiotics such as augmentin will treat the condition in no time. If there is resistance, then the discharge can be sampled and analyzed in the laboratory to determine the specific causing microbe.

I hope this answers your question and hope you feel much better.

Dr. Bernard