How to get relief from slight headache?

Jun 2015

I have just recently developed daily headaches in the front right portion of my head. Headaches generally start off as a slight pain but pain gets gradually worse as the day goes on.
Posted Fri, 29 Mar 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 54 minutes later

Daily headaches in the front right portion of head can be due to:
1. Chronic sinus problems like sinusitis
2. Tension/stress
3. Lack of sleep/poor sleep
4. Lack of adequate hydration & proper nutrition.

In your post, you have mentioned about having seasonal hay fever type allergies.
These conditions can predispose an individual to infections/inflammations of respiratory tract & sinus.

Symptomatic relief can be obtained by intake of pain killers.
But, it will be better to consult an ENT specialist & get a proper physical examination done to find out the exact cause.
So that appropriate management steps could be taken.

Investigations like complete blood count, X XXXXXXX para-nasal sinuses will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.

Even a change in refractive power of eyes can cause headache, which can aggravate as the day progresses.
Kindly get a Refraction testing done for your eyes.

Meanwhile, avoid stress, maintain adequate hydration & take healthy balanced diet.

Wishing you a Good Health.

Please let me know if I need to clarify further.

Thanks & take care.