How to get relief from post-traumatic muscle ache?

Spine Surgeon
I have a question about my right trapeze do u think u could answer for me
Posted Sat, 27 Oct 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 3 hours later

I am sorry to know about your condition. This needs complete evaluation by expert.

Post-traumatic muscle ache is common however in your case it is for quite long. It is very difficult to describe the exact pathophysiology. In simple word we can say its a nonspecific inflammation of the muscle. Do you have any tender points along the muscle? Have you tried any local steroid injection in muscle? You can get MRI test (Magnetic resonance imaging) of both trapezius to know more about muscle condition.

Please get back to me with above information.