How to get relief from indigestion, bloating, gastric issue and acid reflux?

Dear Docter, I am suffering from indigestion, bloating, gastric issues. Sometimes Acid reflex too. Pls guide me. thanks, XXXXX
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. For relief from increased acidity and acid reflux and indigestion, you can take tablet omeprazole twice a day before food for 8 weeks. Certain lifestyle and dietary changes are also essential. You need to reduce weight if you are obese. You need to avoid smoking and drinking alcohol if you have those habits. Avoid coffee, citrus, chocolates, fatty food. Do not eat full stomach. Instead eat multiple smaller meals. Go to bed at least 2-3 hours after food. I hope that answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini