How to get relief from early morning nausea and vomiting after eating?

I have nausea feeling every morning after i have tea. also sometime when i try to have lunch i feel like vomiting. sometime i have problem in breathing air. what can be the reason? i stay in Bangalore and many dr suggested that its because of Bangalore pollution. what kind of precautions i should take? few of my friends are also having this problem..
Posted Fri, 1 Mar 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 23 hours later
hi and thanks for contacting XXXXXXX
Early morning nausea and postprandial nausea are usually secondary to reflux disease. Other causes like renal or liver diseases are unlikely at this age if there are no other risk factors.
I would suggest you to give a gap of atleast 2 hrs after food before lying down, having the head end of the bed elevated by 4 inches and do some breathing exercises to strengthen the diaphragm.An initial course of proton pump inhibitors and prokinetics will help