How to get proper motion daily?

how to get free motion daily.....and also I'm not able to go proper motion daily means for two days I'm going one time motion and also while going motion I feel pain too.....please help me out for this problem
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: constipation has to be treated Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, What you are suffering from is medically termed as constipation. However, it is normal for many people to pass motions once in 2 days. This is normal. Hence, in my view, you need not worry about the frequency of passing stools. Feeling pain while passing motion is concerning. Here are my suggestions to you: - Consume more of fibers in your food like fruits and vegetables. Make sure you eat a big plantain or banana daily; apples and mosambis are good too. - Take lots of green leafy vegetables. - Do not consume hard foods like Rotis. - Drink plenty of water daily. I usually prescribe my patients with similar problems, with Syrup Cremaffin plus 15 ml at bed time , for short term. This helps in easy passage of stools. You may want to try this too. Let me know if you have more queries. Regards,