How to get prescription medication for depression and anxiety online?

well i have made my profile listing my conditions and meds that i was onfor them i dont have a dr since i moved and i feel terrible just to make sure i was on paxil 40mg and klonopin for my manic depression and anxiety and adderall 30mg for my adhd i need some help getting back on them.
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pleas state your requirement, would love to help Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. I would be more than happy to help you in whatever way necessary. Please write back to me mentioning how exactly I can be of assistance to you sir. But if you wish for a prescription through an online consultation, unfortunately the International Medical Association's around the globe have not permitted the same as yet sir. Reason being that no diagnosis should be on confirmed without an elaborate physical examination. But if there is anything else I can help you with, I would be more than happy to be of assistance sir. Looking forward to your kind response to help you further. Please do not hesitate to write to me about any clarifications, it would be my pleasure to help. Best wishes.