How to get pregnent at 45 years?

Mar 2016

I am 45 years old never was pregnant, I just had surgery on November 26, 2013. My period took a while to come back, and when it did it was just spotting for at lease 3 to 4 days, and then it stop after I had sex with my husband.
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 2 hours later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. According to your age and given history, I would suggest to go for "SURROGATE PREGNANCY" without wasting much time as large fibroid with endometriosis has very low chance of natural conception or high failure of IVF (In Vitro Fertilization). If ovulation occurs properly either naturally or by ovulation induction drugs, then healthy ovum can be collected from your ovary. Otherwise, DONOR OVUM may be required along with healthy sperm or DONOR SPERM (in case of abnormal semen analysis). Kindly, consult with your INFERTILITY SPECIALIST for relevant tests and treatment protocol. Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW
Follow-up: How to get pregnent at 45 years? 6 days later
Hi thanks for the information. I am unable to afford to pay for "SURROGATE PREGNANT" and IVF. Is there another way where I can conceive without spending money on expensive procedures? Thank you. XXXX
Answered by Dr. S Patra 5 hours later
Brief Answer: NATURAL CONCEPTION IS QUITE DIFFICULT. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for follow up query. As you have large uterine fibroid with endometriosis and they stuck together, then it is quite difficult to establish natural conception at this age without going to other available options. Kindly, consult with your gynecologist regarding this. Hope, it helps to understand properly. Kindly, close the discussion. Regards, Dr Soumen