How to get off my toddler from feeding?
User rating for this question
Hi, My son is 18 Months old now. I would like to know how should i stop feeding him. As, now he has started demanding for the same & gets cranky if i deny. Please help!
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Nigam 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Try to increase the interval. Detailed Answer: Greetings. So your child is one and a half year old. you should try to get him off your feeding eventually, not abruptly. meanwhile you should increase the portion of feeds other than mothers milk, so that he feels satisfied. so once you start increasing the interval between the feeds and increase the portion of other things, you will surely be able to achieve what you want. hope this helps. if you have any query, reply. regards.
People also viewed
- How to perform ecg on toddler
- What is the reason for consistent fever and sneezing
- Can i conceive with endometrium thickness of 9.2mm
- Heart/chest squeezing pain in 8yr old
- Having watery stool for 5 months
- My uric acid level is 9.1 what should i take to reduce it
- Having high temperature in viral fever
- 91 years old patient diagnose with heart attack
- How to get off my toddler from feeding
- Feeding a picky toddler with mcadd
- How is an ekg performed on a toddler
- Smoke cigarettes for 90 years
- 2 year old suffering from fever
- How to induce sleep in toddler
- Are megacure-ds drops safe for children