How to get long hair and to get rid of thread veins and fungi toes?

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
hey morning again

i had varicose veins when i was pregnant
i had them rmoved thrught nhs and they left a lot of scars on me ...crosses etc
i was told they didnt do a good job

anyway they came back

i then had them removed by laser...(privately which i had to pay for obviusly) i told you with my one leg slimmer than the other and one foot bigger than the other......the big foot and leg is the one i had the veins .on...
would they ever come back...i know i ask a lot of questions but at the end of day i am paying lol

hoq do i get rid of thread veins and a bad fungi toes

please help
plus i want my hair to grow my nails do but my hair doesnt i would die for long hair at moment it is shoulder lenght

i dont drink or smoke
i dont drink fizzy drinks
i drink about 5 cups of pg green tea but no water .once in a wile maybe

Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 6 hours later
Thanks for posting your query again on XXXXXXX
It's totally my pleasure to be of some help to you even if you weren't paying to XXXXXXX :)
Lets address your problems one by one.
1) Varicose veins always has a chance of recurrence if you have prolonged standing hours. Since you have already probably undergone stripping of vein with perforator ligation surgery which may have caused the scarring you are mentioning and laser as well what I'll advise is that kindly avoid long hours of standing.You may start wearing compression elastic stockings during the day and at night keep your legs elevated with a pillow.
2) Thread veins if painful or aesthetically unpleasant can be addressed with pulse dyed laser 6 to 8 sittings which almost makes it unnoticeable.Though you must consult a laser expert who can examine you in person and tell you what will be best for you.
3) fungal toes infection may be caused by un hygienic foot wear , increased feet perspiration or prolonged immersion of feet in water keeping feet moist.
best way to cure them is to keep feet dry with some talc powder and maintain hygiene of your feet. You may visit a dermatologist who will examine the lesion and advise some antifungal medications and ointments.
4) Hair length , texture and quality depends alot on your natural genetics. To increase rate of growth, some thickness and density thou may visit a dermatologist or trichologist who after examining may start minoxidil 2 % lotion application and may give you supplements of multivitamins with biotin , calcium panthonate , minerals such as zinc selenium etc good for your hair. Some good medicated oils and shampoos may also be added as per availability in your country. Use shampoos and conditioners which best suit your hair and scalp.
I hope I have answered all your queries. kindly feel free to post without any hesitation if thou have any further doubts.
God bless
Dr Mayank Singh
Dr Mayank Singh