How to get confidential appointment with cardiologist in mumbai for cardiac assessment & how much it costs?

How can I get a very confidential appointment with a cardiologist in Mumbai in mid July for full cardiac assessment including echocardiogram and how much will it cost? Have no referral but am desperate for confidential attention.
Posted Tue, 29 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
There are so many Hospitals in Mumbai, which provide cardiac care.
You can easily find any one out of these on net, and fix appointment for full cardiac assessment for mid of July.
The name of some Hospitals out of them is:-
-Wockhardt Hospital,
-Fortis Hospital,
-SL Raheja Hospital,
-Asian Heart Institute & research Centre,
-Apollo Hospital,
-Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital,
-Lilavati Hospital
The Cost of Comprehensive Heart check, which includes C.B.C., E.S.R., Blood group, Urine Routine, B. Sugar F & PP, Lipid profile, L.F.T., B. Urea, Serum creatinine & Electrolytes, Pulmonary function Test & Chest X-Ray, Cardiac Evaluation (E.C.G., Stress Test, 2D Echo, S. homocysteine & ultra sensitive CRP) including consultation with Cardiologist and Diet Counselling, is about Rs.9000/-.
Referral is not required. You can fix confidential appointment online.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further query, I will be available, but if you don't require any further clarification, please close the discussion and rate it as per your satisfaction.
With good wishes,