Ask a Urologist   »  

How to get a big and strong penis?

i am 30 years old. i always do handling every weak so my panies has been small and thin actually top is fat than bottom also its not stronger so my question is how can i get bigger and stornger panies and last long sex
Posted Tue, 18 Dec 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Gourav Monga 1 hour later

Thanks for your question

I understand your concern regarding size and shape of your penis. Everyone needs a good sexual life. The point of importance is the erection of penis. If you are getting good erections, then there is nothing to worry about size of penis. However, maintaining a balanced diet, genital hygiene, good sleep and relaxed mind are very important to sustain healthier sexual practices. Secondly, masturbation is a healthy practice and has no side effects. So no need to get worried about this...

In case, you have problem in erection of penis, several medications are available like Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors (sildenafil, vardenafil, tadalafil etc). These are Nitric Oxide (NO) enhancers which help to sustain erection i.e. erection is prolonged and you feel more strength.

Regarding long lasting sex i.e. in cases of premature ejaculation, following options are present-
1) Masters and XXXXXXX Technique (dual sex therapy) - In Masters and XXXXXXX technique, female partner is asked to manually stimulate the penis causing erection. When male partner experiences "ejaculatory inevitability", the female partner "squeezes" the penis on the coronal ridge thus delaying ejaculation.
2) Medications like Selective Serotonin Reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) can be used in premature ejaculation e.g. Dapoxetine (Now-a-days preferred), Paroxetine etc.

I assume that you are not suffering from any medical illness, taking any drug of abuse (Alcohol, Nicotine, Cannabis etc) or any other treatment.

I hope you are satisfied with the answer. Follow up questions are welcomed. Wish you good sexual health.