How to get Vyvanse and Adderall prescription online?

Dr Blenenfeld, Hello. A few months ago the psychiatrist I've been seeing for several years quit her practice to pursue practicing closer to her home. I was planning to follow her to her new location. After contacting her a few weeks ago, I learned that she had not found anything suitable yet and is unsure when she will be practicing again. lMy problem is that I take 50mg of Vyvanse and 20 MSG of adderall. (ADD) I am due for a refill on these in less than a month. My doctor suggested that I go online and try to get someone to help me continue receiving my medications online. Can you help me? XXXX
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 5 hours later
Brief Answer: asked Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Vyvnase and adderal are good drugs for ADHD and in my practice I precribe them a lot. Its good that you are doing good on these medicines. However you have also mentioned that you have depression as well but you have not mentioned the name of the drug that you take. If you are not on any drug, you do need to take the treatment for depression. Bupropion is a good option. It takes care of the depression as well as the ADHD. Now coming to your question proper, its unfortunate that you have missed your psychiatrist who was treating you so well. You might be having her old prescriptions for refill. You may scan that prescription and contact the website WWW.WWWW.WW this website is capable of refilling your prescription online. XXXXXXX is an online forum meant for the health advice and wont be able to give you a prescription without examining you which is not possible online. Cause of this legal hurdel we may not be able to provide you with a prescription. But you may contact the walgreens pharmacy with your treating psychiatrists' prescription. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.