How to get Klonopin out of the system?

Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist
I took 90 1mg. of Kloipin. I didn't realize I had taken that many. My legs are weakand I am very sleepy Can't walk without a walker. i am alone and have no one to help me. Is there a way to detox myslelf? my mind and voice are very foggy,not to mention my mind! Thsnk you got liistening. XXXX
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Kerry Pottinger 50 minutes later
Brief Answer: You need urgent medical attention. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. If you mean Klonopin rather than Kloipin, then you have taken a significant overdose of this drug which is a benzodiazipine. You should seek urgent medical treatment. Either call the emergency services and explain what you have taken or get someone to take you immediately to the ER. You are likely to become increasingly sleepy, confused and dizzy. Providing you get urgent attention, your overdose can be treated fairly easily but you do need to go to hospital for this. I hope this is of help. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Regards, Dr K A Pottinger, MBChB FRCA