How to gain weight?

Hi, I am sister of XXXXXXX i am 23 years old and my weight is 40kg , height is 5.1" I think I am under weight so I want to increase my weight.Can you please me what to do as I want to increase it upto 47-50 kg. thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Frequent high calorie snacking is the key Detailed Answer: Hi First I suggest you get tested for any medical conditions that cause underweight. Most like nutritional in nature. If there is no medical condition then you should concentrate on the diet. The simplest tip is depend on high calorie snacks. They should be stocked up or hoarded in your bag all the time. You should pick them up every 2 hours. You might have a question of what are high calorific snacks that you can grab. I have few examples but you should speak to Dietitian. Mayonaisse sauce with salad Milk shakes with ice cream Breakfast bars with nuts Peanut bar with jaggery Cheese sticks Peanut butter with strawberry These are nutritious yet calorfic.
Follow-up: How to gain weight? 7 minutes later
as such there is no problem ... nd please provide me proper calories chat.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Ask A Dietitian service Detailed Answer: Calorie based chart can be prepared by dietitian only. We are not trained in that. Since you have 'Ask A Dietitian' free service you may use the opportunity