How to find conception date and paternity?

please help me answer thisso i was just wondering if you can predict who can be my baby father im 17 and i had sex on july 13 with my ex my lmp was on july 18 then i had sex again on july 30th or 29th with my bf i found out i was preganet on september 2012 but i think i got preganet in the middle of july please help me ?
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Teen Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 33 minutes later

Welcome and thanks for the query

Yes it should be on 29th and 30th July as it was your mid cycle and ovulation usually occurs in the mid cycle.13 th July was premenstrual and that period is usually safe.
Other tool is DNA test for which you have to visit a doctor.

Best wishes
Follow-up: How to find conception date and paternity? 2 hours later
is it possible that i could have been preganet on da first day of my last period ? and im 24weeks preganet but my baby looks like she is only 23weeks is that possible ? what causes that is it because i could have been preganet on the first day of my last period please help me out an thank you
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 1 hour later

Welcome once again

It is very rare to become pregnant on the first day of menstrual cycle as it is a secretory phase of endometrium.As far as duration of gestation is concerned , one week's difference is very common on ultrasound as well as on per abdominal examination and carries no importance.It is better to get DNA test done.

Best wishes once again