How to determine sex of the baby in the ultrasound scan ?

Question
how to know about baby boy or girl by ultrasound
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later

To know the sex of the baby on ultrasound, you will have to ask your sonologist who will let you know after 28 weeks of pregnancy.You yourself cannot decipher anything by looking at the images on the screen as the person who is holding the probe in his hand only knows where is he focusing.
It is not morally right to try to know the sex of your baby before 28 weeks of gestation.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. If there are additional concerns, I am available for your followups.