How to determine paternity and conception date?

I have had sex two weeks ago 25th January with my ex and again Wednesday this week 6th Feb with my current partner, if was pregnant is there any way i could determine the father?
Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
welcome to healthcare magic.
Would like to know if you are using any contraception.
When was your last messes day one.
Would try to help you out.
Follow-up: How to determine paternity and conception date? 7 hours later

Not using comtraception. I came off the pill a few months ago after advice from Gynocologist as my opveriers have become too reliant on the pill. I have fallen pregnant three times in my life and never carried.

Had a period Jan19th-22nd XXXXXXX
Had sex 25th XXXXXXX
Had period 28th-30th

Had sex 6th XXXXXXX
sorry i meant 6th February not January

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 6 hours later
Welcome back.
I can understand your dilemma.
How can be the periods just 10days apart.
Please tell specifically, which date is the date of expected menses day1.
Awaiting your response.
Follow-up: How to determine paternity and conception date? 2 hours later
hi, my cycle has been very random recently and the dates are as follows;

on period
19-23th XXXXXXX
28-30th XXXXXXX

so my cycle is all over the place. Is it possible to be pregnant with my cycle as stated and the dates i have given for having intercourse?
Hi welcome back.
The guesswork in your case is extremely unreliable because for a correct calculation the menstrual cycle must be regular and same duration.
You may be pregnant, please get a urine pregnancy test for confirmation.
Either of them may be the biological father with some more favour to current partner.
Later on a DNA/Genetic mapping may tell it for sure.
I hope I have answered your query.
Follow-up: How to determine paternity and conception date? 49 minutes later
Thank you. But if i had a cycle two days before i had cycle doesn't that cancel pregnancy out especially if he didn't ejaculate inside? The other incident was ejaculating inside. Is there a morning after pill i could take? I know there is in the UK weeks after the event but not on the Isle of Man. Please advise.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
welcome back.
It is quite possible to get pregnant in that much irregular bleeding, it becomes impossible to guess when conception occurs.
Not ejaculation inside has high failure rate rate over that at another time ejaculation was inside.
Morning after pill is effective within 72hours only, that period has elapsed long time back.
It possible to terminate the pregnancy with medicines but you need to confirm first and then take these medicines under the supervision of a gynecologist of your locality.
It is also highly advisable that you get treated for the excessively frequent menses.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.