How to determine next ovulation date and what are the tips for quick conception?
User rating for this question
I am 37yrs and would like to know when my next ovulation will be because i have been trying for a baby for 7months now.the date of my first day of my last period is january8,2014.also is there anything i can do to get pregnant quickly.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello, I would be happy to help... Detailed Answer: Here is what I will tell most patients: 1. Count the first day of your period as day#1 2. Most women will ovulate on day #14 3. Abstain from intercourse, except for days 10/12/14/16 4. In your case, day#14 = 1/21 Consider using an over-the-counter ovulation predictor kit as well. I hope that this helps and good luck!
People also viewed
- Crunching in neck after whiplash
- What is the possible date of conception
- Tiny mole got bigger after taking birth control pills
- Tongue feels numb after cunnilingus
- How to determine paternity and conception date
- Uterine atony emedicine
- After training im urinating crystals
- Sore spot upper labia minora
- Treatment of numb chin syndrome
- How to calculate conception date
- How to determine the date of conception
- Conception calculator based on ovulation date
- Red rash on face after ct scan
- Detox after ct scan
- Symptoms nausea sweating amonia cramping dizziness