How to deal with erectile dysfucntion due to psychological reasons?

Question
How to deal with erectile dysfucntion due to psychological reasons and not a physical problem
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please follow the steps given below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW ED due to psychological reason can be tackled by 1- Get to rule out major psychiatric problems like Anxiety Disorder, Depressive Disorder, OCD, Bipolar, etc. If any of these is present, it has to be treated by medication and behavior therapy. 2- Common cause in young age is Tobacco abuse like Smoking. Stop smoking or drug of abuse 3- Other psychological reason is performance anxiety-a fear of failure in sex . This has to be managed step by step. First make life style changes like adequate physical activity like morning walk, yoga and taking balanced diet for a better physical and sexual health. Second step is approach the female with no stress to last for a particular time. This is self defeating. Just enjoy and focus on the pleasure,not on the performance of penis. Third ,when you are comfortable, thrusts should be slow and stop if you feel like ejaculating.Restart after a few minutes. Remember, psychological and physical causes often exist together Any more query is welcome DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: How to deal with erectile dysfucntion due to psychological reasons? 8 minutes later
Thanks Doc, can you elaborate more into behavior therapy, 2nd point is not applicable to me. Are there specfic exercises in yoga to increase the body immunity + endurance level thereby increasing performance in the bed. Please suggest.

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Approach sex as a means to pleasure, not as exam Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. There are some specific yoga asana . These are Titli asna, Vajroli Asna, Nokasna. These are available on internet . If you find difficulty, I can send the links. There is no common behavior therapy applicable to all types of erectile dysfunctions. I have told the common points to remember and they really work in most situations. if you can remember just to approach sex as a means to pleasure, not like an exam, most problems of psychological origin are solved . One should not be too fussy about following a particular set of routine Any further help is welcome DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: How to deal with erectile dysfucntion due to psychological reasons? 10 minutes later
Doc, the links are not available on you tube. Can you please share that with me. Thanks a ton for the advise.

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: 30minutes brisk walking Detailed Answer: Hello I am sending the links to two asanas. WWW.WWWW.WW WWW.WWWW.WW for vajroli Please copy and paste in your browser and watch. the best asana is 30 minute brisk walking for sexual,mental and physical endurance. If still have problem, please write . DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA