How to cure tight foreskin after taking medicine for herpes?

Jul 2016

Tight foreskin after taking meds for herpes outbreak
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is called as Phimosis. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have tight foreskin called as Phimosis. You had been taking medication for Herpes 2 infection and think this to be due to medications. I would like to state that this is not due to medicine but primarily due to herpes infection itself. If you are not able to retract foreskin over glans penis freely or if retraction is painful consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination to confirm the diagnosis . You may need to get circumcised.This is simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.