How to cure swollen testicles and no blood flow after hernia repair?
User rating for this question
Good Morning Doctor, My name is XXXXXXX and had surgery nov 1st to remove a patch on my right side hernia, and the left repaired without a patch (mesh) . Right testicle swelled , sonogram revealed no blood flow. been a month and still the same, what are the procedure to relieve this if any and the down faults of this, left is retracted some but not swollen, any advise, thank sir
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Consult urologist. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. If there is no blood flow through the testicle, it may indicate its necrosis. In some cases, due to inflammation and infection caused by hernia repair, testicle can become necrotic. It simply means that your testicle is kind of dead (if by "no blood flow" you mean that there was no blood circulation in the testicle). The only cure in such case is testicle removal. Please consult urologist and do not wait with it. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
Follow-up: How to cure swollen testicles and no blood flow after hernia repair? 22 hours later
A Doc, whatwill happen if nothing is done, what are the down faults of this
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: . Detailed Answer: Necrotic tissue is a serious source of infection. If this will be left alone, this infection can spread to whole body and in extreme situation cause even death. Moreover, the other testis is in danger as this infection can spread to it. So please do not wait with it and consult urologist. Regards.
Follow-up: How to cure swollen testicles and no blood flow after hernia repair? 10 minutes later
Thank you, will be seeing Monday, Thanks
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 minute later
Brief Answer: . Detailed Answer: You are welcome. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- Blurred vision followed by headache and nausea
- How to sleep after hernia repair
- Dull throbbing ache in testicle and stomach
- Blurred vision headache fever
- Testicle hangs significantly lower after hernia repair
- Swollen testicle dull ache
- Dull ache in testis
- Dull ache testicle vasectomy
- Lump on testicle after hernia repair
- Blurred vision when i turn my head
- Hayfever and blurred vision
- Symptom testicals ache a different times
- Swollen foreskin after inguinal hernia repair
- Hepatitis light headed blurred vision
- Treatment and cure for hernia repair