How to cure problem of premature ejaculation and have long duration of sex?

Nephrologist
Question
hello, i have a problem for the pass 6 months now with my partner. which is i cant last long during sex sometimes i cum in one min, where by i have sex almost everyday, this complains keep given my partner for six month now. i think this would have stop but it stop not. so i need your help to control my penis so that i can make my partner happy by having long duration of sex. thank you
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: Premature ejaculation Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Premature ejaculation is a very common concern that patients come to us with and it is easily treatable. Here is what you should do 1. On an average a man last for 5 to 10 min. 2. Kegel exercises where you learn to control your muscles, the easiest way is to stop and start several times while urinating, this brings in superior control while ejaculating as well 3. Engage in foreplay for about 15 min, do not constantly think about orgasm or engaging in intercourse 4. Start-stop-start method is time tested and proven. Start the intercourse, when the feeling of ejaculation arises stop and continue foreplay and then start the intercourse again 5. Easiest way to get less excited is to ask your partner to come on top and take charge. This will delay climax 6. Pressing the urethra at the base of the penis also delays ejaculation temporarily 7. If nothing works then please approach your physician for Prozac, this tablet is known to delay ejaculation I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards