How to cure pimples and black spots on face?

Sir i m XXXXXXX i m facing skin problem pimples and black spots on my face plz tell how i will clear the pimoles and black spots
Posted Fri, 2 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 1 hour later
I will be glad to be of assistance.

I hope you have not been picking up on any of the lesions as that will lead to XXXXXXX scars and pigmentation.

Since you also do have a couple of active lesions which need to be treated.

First of all creams that you can apply:-

You need to follow a routine of cleansing, sunscreen, creams daily.

Cleanse your face with cetaphil cleansing lotion for acne prone skin thrice daily. Sunscreen needs to be used daily; neutrogena would be a good choice. Creams would be:-clindamycin gel on the active acne lesions in the morning and Retin A 0.025% cream at night on the entire face.

Retin A needs to be applied only at night, start with coming it for 2 hours and then gradually increase the time interval to keep it overnight. This will cause priming of skin. After 10 days, you can start peels. Chemical peels with glycolic acid will be effective. For this you will need to go to a dermatologist. Also if the dermatologist has the equipment for photofacial with IPL will be very effective. The method depends on the facilities available with the dermatologist. However meanwhile you could start the creams. Chemical peels can also be done with salicylic acid. It will take a while but surely everything will clear up.

Hope I have answered your query. Do let me know if you have more concerns.