How to cure folicultis between eyes which is still painful and watery after taking antibiotics?

I have had antibiotics a week ago for foliciltis between eyes but still have painful watery eyes and head stuffy and painful
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It can be stye of the eye. Detailed Answer: Hello Welcome to health care magic I am Dr Dadapeer an ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye. It seems from the history that you had folliculitis which was treated by antibiotics. But you are still complaining of watering of eyes associated with pain. Folliculitis is a common condition and treatment is by antibiotics and antiinflammatory drugs. It seems most probably you are having folliculitis of hair follicle of eye lash called as style or external hordeolum. The treatment is by hot compression over the swelling along with antibiotic eye drops and oral antiinflammatory drugs. If possible please do send a photograph of the involved eye so that I can advice you more accurately. Hope the information is helpful. Thank you