How to cure constipation problem even after drinking lot of water?

I have constipation problem...though I drink 7-8 glasses of water...cucumber salad...any tablet or syrup that can help me? I am 27 yrs old
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Ispaghula husk in water Detailed Answer: Hi I suggest you to take one to two spoons of FIBRIL / FIBRADIET powder in the water before you sleep in the night. Early morning wake up and have half to one litre of water a day after you brush teeth. Come back to me after a week to 10 days.