How to control obesity and knee pain with diabetes?
User rating for this question
Hello, Please got through my Medical History and Current Medications and please give me your opinion, suggestion and/or any other prescription to be followed. Diabetic since last 1 year; Obese - BMI 34 (Height - 5.1, Weight - 82), Knee Pain
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Obese diabetic. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. You're a obese diabetic patient and the problem starts with obesity. Obesity is a risk factor for many non communication diseases like diabetes, hypertensive and heart diseases. A BMI of 18.5 to 24.9 is considered to be healthy. so my advice to my patient would be to loss body weight in a healthy way. It should be slow and steady weight loss with the help of diet and exercise. Continue all the medication. This will help to control the blood sugar and slow the progression and complications of diabetes. Regularly check your blood sugar and keep appointment s with your doctor. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know it there is any clarification. Regards.
People also viewed
- Whiskey lowers blood glucose
- Blood glucose one month old
- Knee pain in diabetic patient
- Omeprazole and blood glucose
- How to control obesity and knee pain with diabetes
- Diabetic patient having knee pain please help
- Diabetic having knee pain suggest good orthopaedician
- Zole f skin ointment be used for dandruff
- What medicine should a diabetic take for knee pain
- Tugain foam 5 and dandruff
- Is there any relation of hairfall with dandruff
- Took oxy elite pro dangers
- Is eosinophil level 7 dangerous?
- Does percocet raise blood glucose levels
- Normal blood glucose levels in malaysia