How to control my anger in public?
User rating for this question
How to control my anger when I am in public?
Posted Wed, 10 Jul 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 2 days later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Anger control is a part of emotional control. You may take part in some group therapy which is specified for personality issues. I mean that some group therapies are for depressed people, or for addiction and group therapies for personality issues consist of mature and semi-mature people who have some minor issues. They are interested in solving their problem. Emotional control can also dealt with in this kind of group therapy. You talk every week about your issues that have come across during the week. You will get feedback from the other members of the group or the moderator. I wish you a good health.
People also viewed
- Side effect of Olanzapine
- Usage of Olanzapine
- How to control pregnancy anger
- Diagnosis of irreducible hernia
- How to control anger when pregnant?
- Diagnosis of malignant, infiltrative diseases
- Usage of Sodium valproate
- How to control my anger in public
- Side effect of Sodium valproate
- Usage of Xanax
- Diagnosis of subcortical cysts
- How to control your anger
- Diagnosis of rhomboid paralysis
- Diagnosis of scalp cysts
- How to control anger problems