How to concieve when in endometriosis stage 2?

Infertility Specialist
I have endometriosis stage 2 , I took decapeptyl 11.25 mg , in 29 aug 2013 Since that my period didnt come back naturally , so i brought it by medicine In 28 december my artificial period start , Day 2 tests E2 - 15 ng/ml FSH 1.6 mlU/ml LH 0.1 mlU/ml I took clomid 100 from day 3 to 7 then i took estradiol 2 mg from day 8 to 15 Day 21 tests E2 - 32 ng/ml Progesterone 0.2 ng/ml On day 30 i did tests again ( period didnt come yet ) E2 278.14 pg/ml Fsh 6.8 mlU /ml Lh 7.9 mlU/ml Tsh 1.46 mlU/ml Prolactine 15.1 ng/ml Progesterone 0.68 pg/ml What do you think about that ? Is my ovary working ? What do you thinks about day 30 tests ? Thanks
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Oversupression. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to XXXXXXX Though effect of decapeptyl is supposed to last for 3 months only, sometimes it can last for more months & same thing happened with you. When you took clomid, that time pituitary was in suppressed state & didn't respond. But recent reports (day30) suggest that pituitary has recovered & you can go for ovulation induction from next cycle. In fact your reports indicate there might be a growing follicle in ovary. Kindly get one ultrasound scan get done to confirm the same. You can try naturally in coming 3-4 days to utilize this cycle for chance of pregnancy. Better go for ovarian stimulation with inj FSH than clomid tablets from next cycle if there is no follicle in scan report. It will increase chance of pregnancy. Hope this helps you. Let me know if you have other concerns. Regards.
Follow-up: How to concieve when in endometriosis stage 2? 3 hours later
Thanks Now i cant go for scan , But can you explain to me what each hormone level in my day 30 report indicate ? Do you think my period is soon ? What fsh , lh , levels indicate in my report ? What about e2 level ? Why e2 high and progesterone very low ? My dr last month squeez my breast and there was white liquid , my prolactin is 15 but dr prescribed dostinex 0.5 mg / week what do you think about that
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Hormones suggestive of follicular phase. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome back. Sorry for the delay. FSH & LH are normally released from pituitary, they act on ovary to produce E2 with growing follicle in follicular phase of cycle (before ovulation). Progesterone is released after follicular rupture. As follicle grows, E2 level goes on increasing. Due to Decapeptyl injection, your FSH, LH & E2 were suppressed on day2. When effect of decapeptyl got over, FSH & LH increased to normal levels & stimulated ovary to produce E2. That's why E2 level is high (compatible with follicle formation, if you have not taken estradiol for 2-3 days before taking hormone tests). Progesterone is not high as follicle has not yet ruptured. This is short explanation for your hormone reports. Regarding periods, if follicle has formed & is about to rupture, it may come after 14 days of follicular rupture. If you try naturally & conceive, it may not come. Regarding prolactin level, it might have been high when doctor expressed liquid from breast & came to normal level with treatment with dostinex. kindly continue the same as advised by your doctor. Hope this helps you. Let me know if you have other concerns. Regards.
Follow-up: How to concieve when in endometriosis stage 2? 7 minutes later
I didnt take any drug for prolactin , its level were 15 but dr told me to take drug to decrease it because he squeeze my breast and a white liquid appear , Regarding my hormones , i didnt take estradiol since 2 weeks , is this level 278 indicated for sure mature follicle ? Or it may indicate other condition ?
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Mature follicle is more likely. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome back. If Prolactin level is without taking any medicine, no need to take medicine as the level is normal. As you had not taken estradiol for 2 weeks, E2 level indicates mature follicle & no other condition. You can try naturally this cycle to utilize the chance. Regards.