How to concieve after abortion due to tuberculosis?

Infertility Specialist
I am 37 years old. I ahve one daughter. iw ant to concive again. But three years back I had an abortion and later it was discovedred to be TB. I was put on medication for nine months.
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: tests for evaluation Detailed Answer: Hi We need to test if tuberculosis has affected your fallopian tubes and you are already 37 years which is little high. Hence I suggest following tests 1. HSG for tubal patency. 2. Serum FSH,LH,AMH on second day of your cycle. 3. Antral follicle count on second day of your cycle to check follicle count and see if you have enough eggs. 4. Semen analysis of husband. After undergoing above tests I can advice you better. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist