How to close fallopian tubes?
User rating for this question
if somebody has conceived earlier say 3-4 Years back, but now if the same person is not able to conceive for past 5 months, would it be helpful to undergo HSG procedure or can it be assumed that fallopian tubes will not get closed during a lifetime?
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Fallopian tube can be closed anytime. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing to us. Yes, you should consult a gynaecologist and get your HSGtest done to rule out that your Fallopian tubes are open. You should go for thyroid test, blood test, ultrasonography test and semen analysis. Fallopian tube can be closed anytime. You should start taking folic acid tablet daily it will help in conception. I think I have answered your query if you have further questions I will be happy to help you. Good luck. Regards Dr. Richa
People also viewed
- How to unblock fallopian tubes
- Can ginette pills harm 8weeks pregnancy
- How to wash fallopian tubes
- How many pulse beat 8weeks pregnant
- 8weeks pregnant chunky discharge
- Fallopian tubes close to uterus
- How wide are fallopian tubes
- Is yellow eyes or skindizziness or lightheadedness a side effect of nitrofurantoin?
- Is feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings a side effect of ofloxacin?
- Can ampiclox abort 8weeks pregnancy
- Is swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, hands, or feet a side effect of endometrin?
- Is wheezingabdominal or stomach bloating, cramps, or pain a side effect of covaryx?
- Travel overseas 8th week of pregnancy
- Is paleness or cold feeling in the fingertips and toes a side effect of ritalin-sr?
- How to close fallopian tubes