How to close fallopian tubes?

if somebody has conceived earlier say 3-4 Years back, but now if the same person is not able to conceive for past 5 months, would it be helpful to undergo HSG procedure or can it be assumed that fallopian tubes will not get closed during a lifetime?
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Fallopian tube can be closed anytime. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing to us. Yes, you should consult a gynaecologist and get your HSGtest done to rule out that your Fallopian tubes are open. You should go for thyroid test, blood test, ultrasonography test and semen analysis. Fallopian tube can be closed anytime. You should start taking folic acid tablet daily it will help in conception. I think I have answered your query if you have further questions I will be happy to help you. Good luck. Regards Dr. Richa