How to calculate the conceiving date?

Jul 2016

hi, my name is XXXXXXX. I want to ask some questions about the pregnancy time. This woman slept with 2 guys on nov 24th,2011, one of em' is my boyfriend. she claimed thats the child is my boyfriend's kid. but we don't believe it. She said she missed her period 3 weeks after, went to the doctor and he confirmed she's pregnant. she didn't tell us how many months or any info. All we know is she was 20 weeks pregnant on April 23rd and her due date is Sept 10,2012. So is it possible to get pregnant when she have sex on nov 24th or she might sleep with some random guys before or after that date that she just try to claim my boyfriend to get the money
Posted Sun, 27 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later

I think there is mistake in dates that you mentioned. According to your statement her due date is 10 Sept 2012 which is already over. Has she delivered? Please confirm the dates and do write to me; I will answer your query.

Dr Patil
Follow-up: How to calculate the conceiving date? 3 hours later
yes she has delivered the baby on 10 sept 2012 ( last year). She had sex with one guy in the morning of the 24th, 2011 and then she slept with my boyfriend midnight of nov 24th,2011 which is nov 25th,2011. I just want to know if its possible to get pregnant? She said she was 6 weeks on XXXXXXX 8th.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Thanks for your follow up query.
I would explain assuming the dates that you have given are correct. We usually calculate dates from the date of the last menstrual period. If she was 6 weeks pregnant on January 8, that means her last menstrual period was in November end. She would need to have intercourse after that to conceive so she couldn't be carrying your boyfriend's child ( assuming she had sexual intercourse only once with him on November 24th).
However, the only definitive way to confirm is by paternity testing. This is done by drawing blood samples from your boyfriend and her child. That should settle the matter once and for all.
hope that helps
Let me know if you have more questions
Thanks and Regards
Follow-up: How to calculate the conceiving date? 11 hours later
My boyfriend is out to sea right now and he's coming in 5 months so i'm just trying to find out if i can be able to handle it while he's gone because if she's trying to blame it on him while it's somebody else kid, i'll have to get the lawyer involve but i would wanna make sure i know something about the pregnancy stuff so she can't fool me. So if she was 6 weeks on XXXXXXX 8th, 20 weeks on April 23rd, then does it accurate with the date that she gave birth to the kid which is on Sept 10,2012???? ( because the pregnancy time is 40 weeks)
and how come when i tried to calculate on google based on the due date of the baby because i don't know her last menstrual period, it shows that if she's 20 weeks on april, she should have been pregnant for 4 weeks or so on XXXXXXX 8th
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 45 minutes later
Hello Thanks for you follow up query.
All the dates that you have mentioned are on what the girl has been retaining.The calculations of due dates in relation to last menstruation are not 100% correct in each case.Pregnancy can extend beyond 40 weeks or it may even be shorter that 40 weeks.So this is rather difficult for any medical personnel to conclude the fact regarding paternity of a child only on dates of intercourse or date of delivery.
Hope this will help you
Thanks and Regards.