How to build strength when suffering from heart ailments,diabetes and Parkinson?

My husband has many health issues. Has had a quintuple bypass, pacemaker, 2 total shoulder replacements, esophagus surgery, surgery for paralyzed vocal chord, diabetic and Parkinson's. He has low to no energy level. He has to be helped to dress, do bathroom functions, washing etc. He is on several medications from metfphormin, blood thinnersm anti-depressants, cholesterol meds., prolopa (100/25 mg), as well as oxyneo. Where do I start to build up his strength and energy levels as I am winding down in mine and age 70 am feeling overwhelmed!!! In extreme need of advice
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. David Okia 1 hour later
Brief Answer: give him high energy foods Detailed Answer: Based on my experience with similar patients,You can start building his strength by giving him energy giving foods like oatmeal(oatmeal does not affect affect sugar levels),lean chicken and salmon in consultation with dietitian or nutritionist. Hope i answered your question, will be happy to help you if you have any questions.