How to bring down blood sugar levels?

my HB1AC has come out at 9.2 - please let me know next steps for me to cut down on blood sugar levels.
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Needs FBS, PPBS Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX This is Dr Mittal I have had a look at your reports Your HbA1C is high and your vitamin D is low You are taking Melmet SR 500 once a day as per the query. The dose definitely needs to be increased And you need replacement of Vitamn D too I would suggest you test FBS and PPBS And accordingly we can decide what you need to do Do you have any other problems? Start moderate physical exercise and strict diabetic diet Awaiting your response with reports of FBS and PPBS Best of luck Dr Mittal