How to avoid unwanted pregnancy after unprotected sex?

Question
Having sex first time with my wife on 01.02.2014. Her next period date on 13.02.2014 or 14.02.2014. See is sure penis is not inserted into her vagina. See is also not felling any pain. My sperm came out but I am not sure whether sperm get in or not. For protection purpose should see take unwanted 72 or not?.
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Birth Control

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: better to take unwanted 72 Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. It seems like you have had unprotected sexual intercourse ie. without using a condom. Your wife's next period date is also around 13 or 14 of Feb. So, ovulation can be expected around 1 of February. In such a case, if you want to avoid pregnancy, it is better to take the unwanted 72 tablet withing the next 72 hrs. Hope this helps. Regards,

Follow-up: How to avoid unwanted pregnancy after unprotected sex? 11 minutes later
See is sure that penis not inserted too much. See is also sure that there are no vaginal penetration by the penis. So, is it safe to take unwanted 72 ?. Can it create any problem to get pregnancy in future?. If it is safe...how to take it. Before meal or after meal.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: it is safe to take unwanted 72 Detailed Answer: Hello, Yes, in such a case too, it is safe to take unwanted 72. No, it won't create any problem to get pregnant in future. She should take the medicine within 72 hrs of unprotected sexual intercourse, after meal. Hope this helps. Regards,

Follow-up: How to avoid unwanted pregnancy after unprotected sex? 15 minutes later
Can this pill create body weakness?. Should see take extra food?. Any food advice after taking this pill. Thanks.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: no weakness Detailed Answer: Hello, No, this medicine will not cause body weakness. It can cause mild breast pain, body pain, that can last for few hours only and not more than that. No need to take extra food, she must drink extra water. She can take bland food. Avoid spicy foods. Regards,