How to avoid pain while having intercourse during the first time?

Jul 2016

How can you disvirgin a lady without much pain
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later

Normally virginity of woman is lost during first intercourse when her hymen gets ruptured due to penetration of vagina by an erected penis.

This is bound to give pain and is a natural process. One way to avoid getting pain by getting her hymen ruptured by a qualified Gynaecologist under short general anaesthesia.

This is the safest way to avoid pain.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you.

Follow-up: How to avoid pain while having intercourse during the first time? 1 hour later
Ok how can an erect penis be used without causing much pain?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later

Thanks for follow up.

It is difficult to perforate hymen with erect penis without pain as it requires force to penetrate vagina during first intercourse.

You can try to perforate hymen gently with finger well lubricated with local anaesthetic jelly like Nupercaine or Xylocaine Jelly keeping in mind that little pain is bound to be there.

Thanks and Regards.