Ask a Urologist   »  

How to avoid masturbation? Leakage of urine after urination? No hair growth on face? Remedy?

Jun 2015

Hello sir,
I am XXXXX,30 years of old.I have sexual problem like masturbation from past 10 years..please answer to below queries.
1) Is there any solution or medicine to avoid masturbation completely .
2) Currently I have stopped doing masturbation from past 2 month..Sometime during nighttime,I will get masturbate without knowing me...Is this nerve problem...Any solution for.this?
3) After urination,there is a leakage of urine..Any medicine or test needs to be done?
4)I obervered that hair is not growing much on my face..what could the problem ?
5) my penius will come front unneccessarily...How to avoid this?
6) Is there any problem in getting marry?

Posted Thu, 4 Jul 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 52 minutes later
Hello XXXXX,

1. First of all remove all myths & misconceptions from your mind about masturbation.
In fact, Masturbation is completely normal & doesn't have any bad effect to the body and mind, unless you are addicted to it.

2. Now the concerns regarding getting masturbate at night.
Nocturnal emissions is a normal physiological process at your age.
It is not a nerve problem & can be attributed to the fact that you have stopped doing masturbation from past 2 months.

3. The problem of leakage in urine can be due to dysfunctional nervous control of the Urinary bladder, which can be due to any local cause like nerve injury, compression, etc. or systemic cause like Hypertension, Diabetes, dietary deficiency of nutrients, etc.
Investigations like complete blood count, urine examination, estimation of blood pressure & blood sugar levels will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.

4. The pattern of body hairs is determined genetically & also influenced by environmental, dietary & hormonal factors.
So, if other factors are normal, then you need to get a hormonal assay done as secondary sexual characters are regulated by the hormone Testosterone, Thyroxin.

5. The penis will come front (erection) due to presence of any sexual thoughts in mind.
To prevent this, you have to control your urge.
Having a diet XXXXXXX in green vegetables, fruits & practicing meditation have proven to be helpful.

6. If there is no problem in maintaining an erection or during ejaculation (like erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation), then you need not worry at all regarding your married life.

Hope I have been able to answer your queries.

Wishing you a Good Health.
Please let me know if I need to clarify further.
Thanks & take care.