How to avoid dry throat in the morning due to sleeping with mouth open?
User rating for this question
Hi Doc, While sleeping I tend to keep my mouth open, and get sore (dry) throat in the morning. What should I do to avoid? Please advise.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: lateral side posture Detailed Answer: Hi Turn to left lateral side and sleep. In fact any lateral side posture will avoid the jaw dropping. The second is choose pillow of right height which will prevent jaw dropping. If not dry throat can be simply addressed with half a bottle of water. Hope this helps
People also viewed
- Agenesis specialist nyc
- What is the causative agent of snake bite
- Dry mouth and throat causes
- Treatment and cure for pancreatic lipomatosis
- Sore throat after sleeping with mouth open
- Does eating pan masala aggravate snoring
- Does niacin aggravate hemorrhoids
- Treatment and cure for cerebral embolism
- Dry mouth and sore throat
- Treatment and cure for uterine carcinoma
- Mouth and throat dry runny nose sneezing in morning
- Treatment and cure for melanin deficiency
- Hiv ppathogenic agent,mode of transmission
- Treatment and cure for epidural fibrosis
- Can awakening with a dry mouth or sore throat be due to sleep apnea?