How to avoid dry throat in the morning due to sleeping with mouth open?
User rating for this question
Hi Doc, While sleeping I tend to keep my mouth open, and get sore (dry) throat in the morning. What should I do to avoid? Please advise.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: lateral side posture Detailed Answer: Hi Turn to left lateral side and sleep. In fact any lateral side posture will avoid the jaw dropping. The second is choose pillow of right height which will prevent jaw dropping. If not dry throat can be simply addressed with half a bottle of water. Hope this helps
People also viewed
- Dry mouth and throat causes
- Swollen nostril turbinate
- Unable to urinate with blood
- Unani medicines for osteoarthritis
- Sore throat after sleeping with mouth open
- Sinus operation procedure
- Soft palate surgery
- Pilonidal sinus operation
- Dry mouth and sore throat
- Mouth and throat dry runny nose sneezing in morning
- Vitamin b6 and heart palpitations
- V iya ananas
- The soft palate
- Thermo herb facial demo
- Can awakening with a dry mouth or sore throat be due to sleep apnea?