How to apply progesterone cream?

I have just recieved XXXXXXX Natural Progesterone Cream. The dosage is a little vague. The directions say to rub into face, neck, breasts,abdomen every 12 hours. It also says one compression per application. Does this mean one compression foe each area or for all areas? I would also like to know if this will help with hot flashes ( getting them bad enough at times to make me dizzy and then severe headache after), or do I need estrogen also?
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam ,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I would tell you yes you have to apply in all areas and rub once there for absorption . Whether it will work for you or not depends upon your body .

It cannot be predicted whether your body will respond to it or not but still many studies have shown it to be helpful in PMS symptoms specially with hot flushes .If it doesnt give you relief probably you will require estrogen then .

Some studies like one by Leonetti showed 85% people having improvement in hot flushes . You should also maintain all routine diagnostic tests for osteoporosis, breast and reproductive system cancer as well as for heart disease during use of this cream .

Dr. Shruti