How strong is Fioricet and is it safe to be taken fro high BP?

Dr XXXXXXX : Got A Serious Question Please !!! I Went To My Regular Doctor Today And She Put Me On Or She Added A 20Mg Of Lisinopril Once A Day With My Atenolol 50 Mg Twice A Day , Because My Blood Pressure Is Running Alittle Higher Makeing me Have Headaches , Plus She Give Me Some ( Fioricet ) Take 1 Tablet Every 4 Hours As Needed !!! I Havent Took Any Of This Yet !! The Extra Lisinopril Seemed To Help My Headache Or Blood Pressure , Which In Turn Helped My Headaches !!! A Question , What Strength Is This Fioricet , It Doesnt Have It On The Bottle , And Will It Make My Heart Flutter If I Take It , I Forgot To Ask Her That !!! I Dont Want Anything Ealse To Give Me The Flutters !!! Please Read All This Carefully And Please Reply ASAP IN A Detailed Answer Please !!!! 1 Other Thing , Will This Last All Night , So I Want Wake Up With A Headache Now !!! All Together Im Takeing 120 Mgs With Both Blood Pressure Meds , Is That Enough To Last Thru The Night Now , So My Head Want Hurt In The Morning !!! If Not What Would You Suggest Takeing 1st Thing In The Morning If I Do Wake With A Headache , And Would You Take It With Food !!! Heres What I Take , 1 Nexium 1st Thing , Then Eat , Then Take My 1st BP Pill 50Mg , At 9:00 , Then Take My Other BP Pill At 3:00 , That Was How I Was Takeing Them , Tomorrow , Wednesday Morning , I Will Probly Take 1 Nexium 1st Thing , Then Eat At 9:00 , Then Wait Until 1 Or 2:00 PM And Take My 20Mg Lisinopril , Then Wait Until Later And Take My 2nd Atenolol About 5 Or 6:00 In The Afternoon !!! Would This Be Ok Or Please Explain How You Would Suggest Takeing All This !! O, Yeah , I Have To Take 1 80Mg Lipitor At Bedtime Also , Keep In Mind To Ok !!! Anyway Please Explain All In Detail Please !!! Thank You So Much : Bennie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Continue medications as advised Detailed Answer: Hi, Since the medications have some effect on the blood vessels they tend to cause headache. These headaches get habitual over time and later disappear when you are well acquainted with the medications. As I mentioned in my previous post, do wait fr few more weeks and observe. If the symptoms persist for long the you ca plan on changing the medication. Frequent changing of medication not only halts the treatment but also is XXXXXXX as it may create resistant in you. Regards,