How should stress be controlled ?

sorry i know its a lot but i need help....I am so undecided about everything i feel like a crazy person, sometimes I'm doing good accomplishing things, & then the next I'm weak & extremely depressed. I can't find what to do with my life! My bones hurt, I'm itching all the time, it seems to be with the humidity. One day my face started to numb & my left body area. My lower back of my head is always hurting, my feet are in pain when I wake up & my thigh is in pain now. I'm never comfortable anywhere or anyplace. The only place I find myself comfortable is at church and when I am helping others with my same problems...but I think I need help now. I get huge Panick attacks that make me shake in heat flashes when I'm in fear of trust, alcohol, or drugs. I can't anymore...My head hurts because I can never concentrate and my body is always in pain. I hate my heart beat racing so fast that the next I can't get up in the mornings.
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later

I see the symptoms you have are very typical of ones due to stress.I would ask you to go for relaxation exercises which surely show some change .Pain killers or physiotherapy will not be of help here.

Do engage your self in community work , It is one of the best stress reliever.Do not hesitate in going for a physical work out or aerobic exercises which actually helps.

Consult a Psychiatrist who will help you to come out the stress and provides care to prevent further panic attacks and impending anxiety disorder.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.