How should medication Lisinopril and Levothyroxine be taken?

I'm needing from my Dr. the mfg. phone # for the medication Lisinopril 40 mg. and Levothyroxine 125mg. Can you help me ?
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 2 hours later
Brief Answer: book appointment with Dr, Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for query, The respective doses of these drugs take into consideration various parameters. If you are taking it for the first time or not, previous response to the drug, blood pressure levels, whether you are diabetic or not, and other cardiovascular risk factors. Hormonal levels would require to be read in order to adapt the dosage. Drug could either be taken in excess or at sun normal doses. The most important aspect in the care of such cases is compliance. Patients do respond differently to drugs. Treatment needs to be personalized to the needs of the patient. Generally, Lisinopril 40 is take on tablet morning and one evening, based on blood pressure levels an response to treatment. Levothyroxine could be started at 25mg a day, depending on the level of thyroid hormones. These treatment need personalization, reason why the opinion of your primary care physician who masters your file is badly needed. Booking an appointment with your doctor, in my opinion still remains mandatory. Starting by taking two tablets of each of the drugs as you meet your doctor to individualize care and manage any potential side effects is very important. Thanks and kind regards. Dr Bain. Please, do feel free asking any follow up questions. I would be glad making my humble suggestions.